Saturday, July 2, 2011

June Round-Up// I'm Gonna Miss this Month

Oh California, where our weather's as bi-polar as our residents. Summer finally decided to show up this past week. It averaged 90 degrees and was the heavenly for sun-bathing and bbqs. Yes, it's July already. 


Here's my favorite posts from my favorite month. I love June. It was a good June. 


My JOB: My Days in Photos


So You Wanna Start a Blog


A Letter to My Brother on His Wedding Day


My Blogging Story Part 1
My Blogging Story Part 2
My Blogging Story Part 3
My Blogging Story Part 4
My Blogging Story Part 5


Toddlers in the Age of Marriage: On Our Anniversary


Happy Perusing!


So, What are you doing for the 4th of July? 


Love,



^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.