That's me. I am the eldest of six children, and am being well-seasoned and fashioned by this life. From sexual abuse, to a blended family, to a baby sister with leukemia, to college in the mid-west and my journey as a homemade singer and worship leader, I have been led to a faith in God that cannot be shaken.
- I am married to my very own music man and together we are unstoppable. Every year we donate our birthdays to an organization called LOVE 146. Read more here.
- I love breakfast foods, especially crepes with any type of fruit.
- I document nearly everything so that I can someday make a mark on this world.
- I am a recent resident of Los Angeles, California and so far loving that I can walk to Trader Joes and Starbucks in 10 minutes flat.
- I want to see every girl "background singer" equipped and empowered to lead the Church in worship. I think it's important.
- If there is one thing that has proven constant in my life as a following of Christ, it is this: All through the history of mankind God has yet to break a promise. I believe this with all my heart.
- I also write for She Seeks (A division of Proverbs 31 Ministries), Beautifully Rooted, and Crosswalk.
- I love lists.
Welcome to my small pretty place. Make yourself at home. Look around and join the conversation!
You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram.