Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Writing Day: Un-Peeled Layers

Today I am inspired. Some call it over stimulated and they may be right, but I can't help it. I have so many things I wanna do but my book writing has been lacking these last couple of weeks so I have chosen to channel my inspiration in that direction. I am on the second layer chapter. Not like cake layers, more like onions. My layers are portions of my life that I was forced to deal with that I had covered up for so long. [Spoiler alert: I have too many of them ;) but I am writing about 4.] Today's is on the layer of false victory.


Do you have layers of stuff in your life you'd rather leave un-peeled? 


Do share [even if it's anonymous]. 


Love,

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.