Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Feature: Mollie from WildOlive



I'm so excited to introduce you to a fellow blogger who inspired my week long Marriage series. I got the idea from her :) She originally did it with "Family Week". I emailed her to let her know how adorable her style was and how she spurred a ripple effect. When I asked her if she'd want to do a feature over here at JM, she so sweetly accepted. 

So here she is. Miss Mollie from Wild Olive

Who are you and what do you do?
I am Mollie Johanson, and I blog at Wild Olive. It has taken me a while to admit that I'm an artist, but probably not in the way people often think. It's more who I am; who God made me to be. I do a lot of things, including graphic design, some illustration, and lots of crafty things. Embroidery is my favorite.

Where do you get your inspiration?
A lot of my artwork involves inanimate objects (which I add faces to), so I find inspiration everywhere. I love a blank piece of paper because it gets me to start thinking of ideas, and when all else fails, I start asking my family for assistance. They are always filled with creativity!

When did you start blogging and why did you start?
I've been blogging for almost 7 years now, although not nearly as regularly as I have for the past few. I started my blog to get me doing and thinking about things other than work. It continues to inspire me in the same way, but now my blog is a part of my work, and I love that.


What is your favorite post so far and why?
This has got to be the hardest question anyone has ever asked me! In somewhat recent posts, I wrote about paying tribute with my art, which is an idea that is close to my heart. Especially when it comes to honoring family.

What is one life lesson you'd want the world to know?
{The process is more important than the product.} 


Thank you Mollie! Thank you for creating so that we can enjoy. You are an artist!

Happy Friday! Take a run. Or eat some froyo ;)

Love,

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.