Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Writer Resources

It took me a long while to find good solid resources for writers or prospective writers. A couple sites here and there but for the most part I've been in the dark. There are alot of published books available, but as far as blogs [and we all know I love blogs] there were very few. That were helpful at least. But here are some recent ones that have grabbed hold of my attention. 


I usually judge a blog based on how many times I return to it within a week. These ones I've gone back at least twice. I don't swear by them like I did this book, but they may grow on me. 


Confident Writing
Freelance Gigs
CopyWriter
Liz Strauss


Have you found any writing sources?? Please send them my way. 


Love,

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.