Sunday, April 3, 2011

Up & Coming: A Week of Married Life

I think I'm in a season of inspiration: aka, seeing things on other peoples blogs and thinking hey that's a good idea! I'm going to do that. I just found this adorable blog recently and she did something called Family Week. Every day of the week her post was focused specifically on all sorts of aspects and dynamics of families and they were very clever and insightful.


Well, since I don't have a family yet I am planning on doing this same idea but for married life. Oh-la-la. And since I literally just got this idea today, I am a little late to plan it for this coming week, so I am doing it in {2} weeks. Prepare yourselves. And tell all your married friends. And comment me any ideas you have for this series. What you'd like to see. 


Here are some ideas I'm brainstorming:
-A Day with the Morlet's {in photos}
-He Said, She Said {our funniest quotes}
-It's an Un-Date {our best & worst dates}
-Real Life {Q&A with some of our married friends}
-In 25 Years...


That's only 5 so I need your ideas! :)


Happy Sunday! Eat more chicken. 


Love,
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.