Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Husband is Pretty Cool.




I think my husband is amazing. All wives should think their husband is amazing. Don't get me wrong, there are times when I think he's a bonehead but most of the time he's amazing. ;) He has exactly {2} priorities: Loving God & Loving me. Everything he does fits into one [or both] of those categories. He's not a complicated guy. Feed him, love on him, and let him do his job and I'm good to go.


Ty is a talented man. He is musician. A songwriter. A worship leader. A youth pastor. A counselor. A student. A mentor. He can also do tile. And is a phenomenal handy man. He's athletic. And he is the best husband in the world. 


He puts his heart into everything he does...like everything. Let me give you an example. When Ty became the youth pastor, he labored for hours upon hours, dollars upon dollars, by the sweat of his brow to get the youth room ready for the fall launch.  
E v e r y   s i n g l e   l i t t l e  d e t a i l  was in place by the time those 200 middle school students walked into that room. There were times when I got frustrated he was spending so much [to me] unneccessary time into it. It's just a room. They're not even gonna see whether the cords are hung on the side wall or put into a big black box. Oh but he cared. And I should have known better. I knew he was like this when I married him, but now I get to see just how like this he is. And it's good. I currently have a love/hate relationship with it but I hope that someday soon I'll just plain love it. :)


Anyways, all that to say, I have told him for quite sometime that he should start a blog. I told him he doesn't have to be as crazy about it as I am and it doesn't have to be fancy shmansy. But I think he has alot to offer from his experiences and has a great amount of wisdom to share. In other words, he has a story and I want people to hear it.

But he won't do it. 

Blurg.

Tyson Morlet, we are coming for you ;)

Love,

Your Wife
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.