Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday Obsessions: Christmas + Ray + New Venture

Christmas Christmas Christmas

Hello Christmas, we've missed you. Today is the Morlet house decorating day. All Fall is getting stored and we'll have Christmas bursting from our seams. Last year we got a real tree. It was fun and a good way to start off our first Christmas together. But the clean up and maintenance was awful. So this year we are going with a fakey. She's gorgeous tho. Pics to come. 


One of the things I love about Christmas is the traditions it brings. We don't have a whole lot but we're looking to create some. What traditions do you do? 


Rachel Ray:
I love her quick tips and shortcuts on cooking. Like, the honey count. 
I'm always lookin for chicken recipes because we love chicken but eating the same 5 recipes is getting kinda old. Rachael Ray is a genius at chicken. Gonna try this one




Starting My Own Business
I've always had a dream of owning my own business. I just had too many ideas to find a target audience or even a target idea. ha. But I think I'm getting closer. Just doing all the research now. Blah. Any of you ever started your own business?? Any advice??


What are you obsessions lately?


Love,



2 comments:

HopefulLeigh said...

My latest obsessions include the Anne Lamott's Bird by Bird, the music of Neulore, and drinking as much tea as I can handle in a day. I'm starting my Christmas decorating too!

Julianna Morlet said...

@leigh: i LOVE Neulore now ;) thanks for the recommendation! Havent read the book yet, but i'll put it on my list. And as for tea: try Rasberry Royale.

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.