Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Blogging Story: Part 4

*In light of the publishing of my new e-course [So You Wanna Start a Blog], I am writing out my own personal blogging story. Today is Part 4. Need to catch up? Here you go: Part 1 and Part 2 and Part 3.]*


Chapter Four
In the last 3 years of blogging, I have had both good and bad days. In blogging, in the very beginning, the journey can be a bit of a hit and miss. You're still finding your niche. In the beginning, not all your posts will fit into what you hope to be. At least for me they didn't. 


I just wrote. I wrote what I felt, from my current state of emotions to that annoying charlie horse that kept coming back. I didn't know what my blog focus was or even who was reading it. Most importantly, I didnt know who I wanted to read it. It was just, well, there. 


So once I began honing in on the message and purpose of my blog [you can read more about that in my new and improved ABOUT page and my START HERE page.] and writing nearly everyday, my posts began to transform. For the better. Mostly. 


So here is my blast to the past, post evolution for your reading pleasure. 


 My Worst Blogging Idea everMy P90X adventure...[why oh why did i do this?]



My Best post to date [in my opinion]: Just Trying to Figure This Out...[this post was a turning point in both my life and my blogging. It was the most real thing I've posted.]



The All-time Reader Fave: It's Time, A Time to be Born and a Time to Die...[For some reason this post has been #1 since it was posted last August. It's near and dear to my heart.] 


Moral of the story: Develop a purpose. Who and what are you blogging for? What are you trying to say? 


Here are some more favorite posts. Just because.
-10 Things I Wish I'd Known When I Started Leading Worship
-Dear Satan
-Hospital Room
-What I Feel Vs. What I Know
-My Miracle Baby
-My Birthday Wish
-It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To

Happy Thursday!

Love,

**Interested in blogging but don't know where to start? I wanna help you tell your stories! Read more here.*
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.