Monday, June 13, 2011

New E-Course: So You Wanna Start a Blog


Hello Friends, I have been working on a NEW E-COURSE [woot woot!] for the last couple of months. It's called So You Wanna Start a Blog... and it's a blogging course for beginner and intermediate bloggers. Since I started getting a little more serious about mine, [not too much of course ;)] alot of you have asked how I got started, what inspired me to do one, and how you can start one. 

I felt like I was copying and pasting alot of my response emails because your blogging questions seemed to be similar in nature. So the last two months I sat down and wrote it all out. Everything I did + all your other blogging options. 

From servers to fonts, pictures to post titles, I've covered all the basics to get your new blog rollin. 

People start blogs for one of two reasons. {1} ONE, they have something to tell the world. {2} TWO, they just want people to like them. If you are #2, you shouldn't start a blog. You'll be very discouraged and let me tell you why, through this course.

It's such a huge world wide web out there and there is no right way to do it. There are however, some wrong ways to do it and I talk about those in the course too. 


The Sessions include:
-Let's Talk About Your Niche: What's your story?
To write without purpose is to set oneself up for failure. Just writing, journalling online will not give you any satisfaction in and of itself unless you are doing it just for youBut if you're journalling for readers, you'll need more than Dear Abby sparsity. You need consistency. I do too, but I found out the hard way. 

My Blogging Story


I started blogging in 2008 in a fluke, non-chalant sort of way. No one read it but me and I absolutely LOVED that. There was no pressure. So why did I go public? You'll have to see. Alot can happen in 3 years.


-Everyone Starts at [Square] One: Setting Up
Once you've brainstormed through Your Blogger-Self, you're ready to setup your blog. With so many options and avenues out there, starting a blog can be a bit overwhelming. This lesson walks you through the set up from the top three blogging servers. I also have a series of questions for you to think through regarding the fashioning and overall appeal of your blog.

-3 Must-Haves for Making Your Blog Pretty
Layouts, pictures and links! I will go into detail on how to create and fashion each of these in your own blogging style and also give you some insight into what's "working" now. 

-Conquering the 2 Biggest Social Media Monsters
These social networks are your bloggin BFF's. If you don't have them, you should get them. [It's super easy and always free!] For the beginner blogger, they are the ultimate forms of exposure, convenience, and efficiency.

-5 Necessities for Crafting Your Best Blog Posts
Crafting your posts is the funnest + most important part of blogging. If you are a seasoned blogger, you know that quality is better than quantity BUT not to the extreme. You can post really good content, but if you only post once a month, your traffic will decrease. This session gives you jumpstart ideas and routines for you to get into to make your bloggin more frequent and well-written.

BONUS: Everyday Resources & Web Tools
Pages full of tips, sites, fonts, tutorials that will open up a whole new world to your new blogging habits. 

The best part about this course is that there is no waiting! 

::Here are the Details::
-This is a 'work at your own pace' e-course. You will have an unlimited amount of time to go through the lessons and projects. So go at your own pace :) 

-The cost: $21. I am so excited for your new journey of story-telling! 


-Login information will automatically be sent to you via email (*so be sure to enter your email address while checking out). If you don't receive your login and password info within the next 24 hours, [and you've check your spam box] email me at jmecourse@gmail.com

-And as always, if you need further help or have questions concerning any of the ideas, tutorials, and your new blog, you can email me at jmecourses@gmail.com.

Ready to start blogging??? Register Here! 
$21 So You Wanna Start a Blog [E-Course]













^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.