Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Obsessions: Family + R&R + E-Course

Family: This little munchkin is turning 1 year old tomorrow. She is the youngest grandbaby on my mamma's side [there's 20 of us altogether!] and she is the sweetest little thing. I could hold her for hours. I did actually, today.  


Rest & Relaxation: Stemming from my post on the tension of my days off, these last few days have been amazing! No agenda, no time limits. Yup, it was nice. The best part about it is that now I am refreshed, recharged, and every other good word that starts with "re-" for the weekend. It's gonna be a good weekend :) [Ps. I really did try the cucumber thing on the eyes. It works.]

My Blogging E-Course: Almost done! It's been alot of work and thinking through details and processes and tutorials and color charts, but it's worth it. For you beginner bloggers, you're gonna love it. Launch date is Monday! 


Happy Saturday friends! Eat a crepe. At the Farmers Market. 


Love,

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.