Friday, June 24, 2011

My Blogging Story: Part 5

*In light of the publishing of my new e-course [So You Wanna Start a Blog], I have written out my own personal blogging story. Today is the last day, Part 5. Need to catch up? Here you go: Part 1 and Part 2 and Part 3 and Part 4]*


Chapter Five
Blogging is more than just my hobby. It is my very own window into the world. I've said many times before that everyone blogs for different reasons. I have also said that mine is because I love to hear, tell, and create stories for all the world to experience. [Not every story of course, but most ;)] I want so bad for people to know you are not alone


I want you to laugh with relief that you're not the only ones who makes mistakes at being a husband or wife
I want you to cry and comfort because you know what it feels like to lose a child
I want you to offer advice or wisdom to the younger generation.
I want the younger generations to ask you for help and direction.
I want to connect people to people because we can't do this life on our own. And sometimes we just need someone to bridge that gap of awkwardness for us. That first instigated interaction. That's what I want this blog to be.


I'm not 100% sure what that looks like yet, but I'm trying. And if you have any suggestions they are more than welcomed.


But to start, here are my blogging goals for the rest of 2011:
 I want to have more guest posts/speakers interviewed on the JM blog, talking about real life issues.
 I want my blog to be a platform for things that connect people for the purpose of relationship and encouragement.
 I want to help people feel again, love again, trust again, learn again, and grow again.

Today is the last day of my blogging story. I hope that it has given you so inspiration to start your own blog or gain a new perspective on the one you already have. 


I have enjoyed every bit of recounting this journey I am on. And thank you for coming with me. Without you I'd be writing into the abyss of nothingness, but I guess that's ok too.


The End.
**Wanna blog but don't know where to start? Let me help you! Go here
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.