Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just Trying to Figure This Out.

Lately I've been pondering alot about my life. 
What I'm doing. What it's worth. And if what I'm doing now will change. 
I hate change. 
Being married to a man with {5} years more wisdom and life experience than me, I sometimes forget that I'm still just {22}.
I'm still young and overflowing with immaturity.
Even in our recent arguments we've had to stop and look @ each other with a look of understanding. That sometimes we're on different pages and that is ok.
I haven't figured this life out yet. 
He hasn't either but he's definitely more along than I am. He's already been through the fears and worries of the {22} year old stage. 
The unsettling question of "What exactly am I doing with my life?" 

I'm going to school.
Working {3} part time jobs. All of them I love.
But then add in being a wife and keeping a house clean. That's a part-time job all on its own. And I love that one too.
I'm tired more hours of the day than I'm not. I use to think it was because I wasn't getting enough sleep. Like I was working too many hours of the 24. 
However, last night I had an epiphany~

My body isn't tired :: My mind is tired.

I am trading too many hats for one day.

I'm feeling the pull between passion and necessities.

All I know is that I want so bad for God to speak and I haven't been silent enough to listen.

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.