Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who's Ready for Some Lullabies??

 

It's almost done! Taking a bit longer than anticipated but it's gonna be worth it. 

We have one more song to record [mine of course] and then it needs to be mastered and printed. And after that, it's all yours!

I'm trying to get Ty to let me put a preview song on here...we'll see. 


I think it's the perfect combination of creativity and lulling serenity. Written and played all on guitar, some songs are for the boys and some for the girls, but all are guaranteed to make you smile, sleep, or cry :) 

One of the songs Ty wrote is for our baby boy {that is neither conceived nor born...just to prevent rumors ;)} The first time he played it for me my heart swelled and the overflow came out in tears. It is some precious stuff people.

But one thing we do still need is an album title and we're wide open to suggestions...anyone? 

Post your ideas below! 

Happy Monday.

Love, JM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at a wedding this weekend, Dad and daughter's first dance was to a song a family friend wrote for the bride when she was 11/2, it was so sweet! remind me to tell you about the lyrics!-

-You know me, your anonymous neighbor....someday i will open an acct!!!

Crystal said...

I can not think of a title..BUT I for sure want to buy the album once it is done!!! :) <3

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.