Friday, July 29, 2011

#Friday #Follow: Pretty Things and a New Journey

Well yesterday was fun huh? :) My head is still reeling and I wanted to say thank you all so much for the sweet comments and phone calls and text messages. This is gonna be fun and I'm glad you're gonna be here for it! Ok, enough of that. Ready to read??? 

A place for pretty entertainment.
Having a party? Get together? Girls night? You need this site. So many ideas and pretty pictures and original stuff. Just trust me. 





The Pretty Life Anonymous
Two sisters who write about affordable fashion.
These girls are hilarious in their writing and super practical in their projects and reviews. I could spend hours on this blog, just wishing I had time to do all their fun projects. And to add to their cuteness, they never show their faces. It's always covered by something creative. An element of mystery.





She Seeks
My new journey as a writer.
It's so weird to say that this site will soon be a new writing outlet. However, the JM blog isn't going anywhere! I will still write here 4-6 times a week and over there on a monthly rotation with the other 5 girlies. If you haven't check it out already, do it! The She Seeks Blog is an inspirational blog for 20-something year olds [like me!] who are wading through all the seasons life may bring. This is a place where girls can know they're not alone. Where community is built, conversations are had, and healing is found. Sounds perfect eh?? 


I'll be sure and let you know when my Intro Post goes live, but til then Happy Friday Reading!


Love,

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.