Friday, July 1, 2011

#Follow #Friday

Today's #Follow #Friday is a little girly. 
I would apologize but I can't. These are soooooo good. At least I think so. So happy reading and let me know who you're reading these days! I always need more things to read and pretty things to look at!


 Lune VintageLunes online shop features both hand selected vintage collections from Lune Vintage and original designs created by Jill for her line Love Lune. The Lune blog is nearing its 4th year, and continues to be a source of creative business and lifestyle inspiration for readers worldwide. 



Food Coma: For you foodies and foodie photogs. This is Emma. She owns a catering business and works alongside her sister at Red Velvet. {Her sister's blog is one of my frequent faves!} I've tried a few of her recipes and I'm a fan. Pictures are pretty to look at as well. 



One Sheepish Girl: She knits. Alot. And is good. I found this girl because of her "Blogging with Confidence" series she's been doing. I love it. She's a shy girl that is working on breaking out. Red lipstick and all ;) I dont wanna knit, but I love her writing style and her personality.



Olivines Charm School: I'm going to give you her own written bio because it's so good :) "Here you are encouraged to immerse yourself in style, beauty, juicy health and (self) love as well as pretty things, inspiration and incredible tools. Being a full time stay at home mom, I’ll frequently share tips and advice for women and mothers looking to start their own business and manifest their pleasure-filled dreams." {BIO}


Happy Reading! Soak up some sunshine eh?


Love,

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.