Thursday, July 28, 2011

They Picked Me! {I'm a She Seeks Writer}



Hello Friends. 
Remember this video??


Well, today is pretty giant for me. My heart is STILL pounding from 1:30AM when I watched this video and heard my name announced as the new team writer for a site called She Seeks [A division of Proverbs 31 Ministries]. She Seeks, is a site for the 20-something woman, where we seek to encourage, inspire and motivate!  Our goal is to provide relevant topics and be a voice for the needs and concerns of the young adult community. 


Yes, today I became a writer. Well, I am learning that I have always been a writer, but today I get the title too! 


So to celebrate, I want to give away some music! You can go here to download the track title from our Love Song EP. [Click on "FREESONG"] 
I can't wait to share with you the whole journey and I want to say thank you to you guys, my readers, my friends, and my family for supporting me through this whole process. 


Your encouragement has meant THE WORLD to me and I need you :) 


Be sure to check out the She Seeks site to see more about what I'll be doing. My post that I submitted as my final stage of the process will go live in a couple weeks so I'll let you know about that too! 


I'll write more later but for now, I gotta go celebrate. 


Love,

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.