Friday, April 20, 2012

Weekend Links

We spent all day Monday in Santa Monica. Taking pictures, eating way too much, shopping at Whole Foods, and eating tiny cheese burgers. I can't wait to move to this gorgeous place. 


I love this. Probably before all the safety issues got in the way of roller coasters ;) (Inspired 71)


I can't help it. I'm drawn to short-overalls. Judge me. Go ahead. And please note, I do see the irony between the title of this blog and my desire to wear short overalls. (The Man Repeller)


For my friends who are searching for their writing niche, this post was handcrafted for you. Everything I've been fumbling to encourage you with, she says it perfectly. Make her your new BFF. (Alume)


The "What No One Ever Told Me About My 20's" series went so ridiculously well! Catch up on it here


Yup. We're downsizing too, even from our quaint one bedroom. (Made By Girl)


These pictures make me ache for Summer nights. Crazy to think this Summer I'll be at a whole new beach. (Flower Child Dwelling)


I confess that I'm having a barely love/mostly hate relationship with the Facebook timelines...you? 


For my creative planner-aheader friends. This list maker is clean and super cute. (Pair of Pears)


And I leave you with this beautiful piece to ponder the things of community and conversation that happens around food. Life happens around Sunday's Supper.  (Martha Stewart)


Enjoy your weekend!
----------
PS. May is right around the corner. Do you have a blog|shop|business you want to advertise on The Girl that Sings? 
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.