Sunday, February 26, 2012

Big Announcement // Moving to the City of Art & Intellect

We're moving to the city of art and intellect. Oh, and the beach! 
Some of you may remember this post, where I talked about a dream being born in my heart to move to the beautiful city of Santa Monica. That was three months ago. And now we're packing and planning to be moved by the Summer. 

Moving out of my hometown is something I've romanticized about, like a big wild adventure waiting to happen. But never in a million years, did I think I would actually be presented with the opportunity to do so, and more than that, take it!

But it has presented itself and yes, we are taking it. 

Our expectations are low and our needs high, but Ty and I know that this move symbolizes another level of trust for us. Trusting each other and trusting God. We are moving out of our comfort zones into a big vast sea of possibilities; possibilities of failure and success. 

The possibilities of failure keep us timid and questioning; but the possibilities of success compels us to take the jump. 

There is so much more I want to share with you and I will do so every Thursday for the next 6 months (from now until our move and maybe then some). The segment will be titled "Moving Days", documenting our season of packing, letting go, and the tall tales of moving to the big city. 

Above all, please pray. Pray that God would have His way in our lives as He moves us and creates new opportunities for us to meet and minister to people along our journey. 

That's all for now. Happy Sunday!
**Ps, if you're in the LA area of Cali, send me an email and I'd love to connect with you!
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.