Wednesday, February 22, 2012

24 Before Turning 25

It feels good being 24. So far. I was nervous, thinking that somehow adding one more year meant adding the world. I'm glad God let us age slowly. Just one year at a time, though sometimes it feels like 10. 


A friend of mine told me a story recently about when she turned 24. She said her sisters warned her that her skin would start aging more quickly, so she needed to be religious about washing her face at night and applying sunscreen everyday. She has some of the best skin I've seen! I'm adding that on my list this year, #16. 


Here's to another year of making lists and accomplishing goals! 
1. Go bungee jumping 2. Successfully de-clutter my wardrobe 3. Go to New York or Hawaii 4. Learn a new instrument 5. Establish 3 girls conferences 6. Move 7. Start a new tradition with my family 8. Have a movie marathon 9. Find new sugar-free recipes 10. Keep off wedding weight 11. Watch the sunset & sunrise in home town 12. Drink more green tea 13. Work towards self employment 14. Start a new hobby 15. Memorize Proverbs 31 16. Wash face and sunscreen everyday 17. Write down all our grandparents' love stories 18. Partner further with Love 146 19. Make more music with Ty 20. Try out pink hair! 21. Finish 1 Smashbook/month 22. Meet up with blogger friends 23. Take a hot air balloon ride in home town 24. Know God more


**This post concept is not an original one. It was inspired by A Beautiful Mess
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.