Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Links


Guilty! ^^
Now that we got that out of the way, here's some of my favorite links and readings from this week.


My new absolute favorite Girl Scout Cookie. Kill me now.    (Flickr)

My husband found this site from a tweet. He sent me the link with a note that read, "Babe, I think you're the Achiever and the Confidant. Love you." Thank you?    (Darling Magazine)


I am a super-duper-proud contributor to this beautiful new community of women. We talk about everything faith, family, food and fun! Come on over and take a peek.     (Beautifully Rooted)


I want to take a picture like this. Wedding dress on with casual jacket or sweater.    (Pinterest)


On our way home from our Valentine's Date, Ty and I played "High School Music Flashback." I just made that up right now. We took turns playing songs that we clung to in our high school years. His first choice? Motorcycle Drive By by 3rd Eye Blind.  My first choice? I Do by 98 Degrees. Naturally. 


Cake? In a soup can??   (Pinterest)


11 Ways to Make Your Worship Leading Suck Less. These were both funny and insightful.  (Ragamuffin Soul)


Pinterest is how I get inspired. I mean just look at this, and this, and this and this. Are you on Pinterest


Happy Friday! Any fun weekend plans? 


^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.