Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Links

Photo Credit


It's pretty girly over here today folks. Not gonna lie.


I stumbled upon this love story project from a fellow blogger and thought it was both genius and heart melting. Since one of my New Year's Resolution is to document my grandparent's love stories, I will definitely be in support of this chica's endeavors. 


I'm infatuated with Lulu Lemon. I have their pants but now I'm craving this hoodie & this hoodie. Now if I could just find $90 in the couch cushions... (Lulu Lemon)


Everyone loves FREE printables! Especially cute ones. (Chickabug)


I thought about writing a post on Tips for Blogging this week, but there are so many other good articles that say everything I would say. Here is one I think reaps the most benefit. (Made By Girl)


For those of you who are freaking out about Picnik closing down, here's the best replacement I've found. You can't make collages though. I LOVED that about P. (iPiccy)


Dear Aquaphor... (Hello Giggles)


After Hollywood Housewife blogged about Blushington (a place where you get made over for $35!!), I'm making an appointment for next week. I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about! 


This post, Remembering, by Mandy Thompson, really shook me this week. Not in a breakdown way, but more of a snappy reminder that writing for any reason, is always a good idea. 


Read anything interesting lately?


Happy Weekend! I'll be MIA til Sunday. Remember, I'm organizing in hyperdrive ;) 
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.