Monday, April 23, 2012

Advertise on The Girl That Sings

I love writing. I love people. I love designing and singing and creating and talking and sharing and coffee. I've tried my very best to let you see that and create something worth valuing here.

May is already shaping up to be one of a kind. We'll have a new series on Loving and Leaving Well, with pieces from some well known collaborators.

If you have a shop, blog, business or story that you think might interest my readers or a product they would benefit from, I would love to have you as an advertiser here! 

If you're interested, check out the stats and prices and send me an email

(FYI: To ensure your shop/blog/business gets prime traffic, there are only 15 spots available/month.)

-Julianna
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.