Friday, April 6, 2012

Take Every Chance, Drop Every Fear

I didn't read a whole lot this week. Between family stuff and trips to LA, I haven't had time to sit and record all the fun things I've been experiencing! :) Maybe next week. However, what I DID learn this week is what's written above: TAKE EVERY CHANCE, DROP EVERY FEAR. This week was a big one in overcoming some fears. For me, this fear was in the anticipation, the unknown. It was in rejection or humiliation. And though, to an extent, those were experienced, I wasn't as afraid as I thought I was going to be. My fear was greater than my reality. Silly me. So if you're not doing something just because you're afraid, if you're not chasing a dream merely because of those rattling fears, drop them like they're hot and DO IT. I believe in you. ~

This weekend is a busy one for us. I'll hopefully pop in tomorrow, but if not, see you Sunday for Easter! If you haven't picked a church to go to yet, and you're in So. Cal, come say hi (!) at Rancho Community in Temecula (or our Sunday night service at Antioch).
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.