Monday, April 2, 2012

Want to Advertise with The Girl that Sings?

So excited for month 2 of my advertising trial. For the longest time I was hesitant to open up this can of worms because it would mean commitment and quality. It meant I had to get serious and really work to provide well written content in order to let my advertisers feel the value of this little space. I was afraid what I had to offer wouldn't cut it. 


But after about the fiftieth inquiry, I decided to take the plunge. I love writing. I love people. I love designing and singing and creating and talking and sharing and coffee. I've tried my very best to let you see that and create something worth valuing here.


There are some exciting series collaborations coming up this month and new avenues to expand our sphere of influence. If you have a shop, blog, business or story that you think might interest my readers or a product they would benefit from, I would love to have you as an advertiser here! 


If you're interested, check out the stats and prices and send me an email
There are only 15 spots available/month. Taking it slow, remember? :) 


Here we go April!


-Julianna
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.