Saturday, April 28, 2012

Weekend Links // Are you sure it's almost May?


Black eyeliner has always been my makeup nemesis. It took me my whole makeup wearing life (from 8th grade) to find one what didn't smudge off my easily oiled eyelids. Thanks to Amber, MAC's Black Track is my new BFF. (MISS)

I've been inspired by a number of cleanse-receipes, but not sure what I think of them yet. Have you tried or found a cleanse successful? (Well in LA) 

I love this look! Seriously going to find a long maxi skirt today. (The Daybook)

Here is an awesome take on the Elmo Documentary. Talk about inspiring. Have you seen it? (Jeremy and Kathleen)

"Here’s the truth about telling stories with your life. It’s going to sound like a great idea, and you are going to get excited about it, and then when it comes time to do the work, you’re not going to want to do it." So good. This article is soooooo good. (The Achiever)

Do you get stuck in your writing? Need some prompt ideas? Here you go! (Mama's Losin It)

And today I leave you with my current favorite band: The Civil Wars. How they met, my favorite song, Ty's favorite song, and my favorite outfit she wears.  

And don't forget to write your favorite memory of/with your mama and post it here this week! (Love Feast Fancy Friday)

Happy Weekend. Doing anything fun?

***
Are you on Pinterest or Twitter or Facebook
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.