Sunday, April 1, 2012

What We're Singing This Weekend #SundaySetList

My home church is Rancho Community in Temecula, California and I lead morning and evenings all weekend. Saturday night and Sunday morning I lead with Jeff Johnson and Sunday nights I lead with my husband, Tyson Morlet


In collaboration with The Worship Community, I'll be posting our setlist on the weekends and would encourage you to do the same! Even if you're not the worship leader, but loved the set at your church on a weekend, join us! You can post your setlist or put a link to your setlist blog post in the comments here. You can tweet it too with #sundaysetlist hashtag. 


Your Name High
Jeff Lead | Key of A
Your Love Never Fails
Jeff Lead | Key of A
You'll Come
Jules Lead | Key of E
*Welcome Church and encourage in worship
For the Honor*[NEW]
Co-Lead | Key of D
*Introduce new song, highlighting the words of the bridge
Revelation Song
Jules Lead | Key of D


-----
Don't forget to post your set below!
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.