Saturday, March 31, 2012

Weekend Links

This is my new sweet friend. Her name is Katie. But she's more like a Poppy. Also, she leads worship like me! Here's her take on leading on her own for the first time. (Max and Poppy)


I made my own variation of this today: a scrapbook of my year with Ty. I limited myself to one photo per month just to make it interesting. (Elsie Cake)


Women of Legend are not born-- they are grown, out of spit and dirt and fire and sweat. (Hello Giggles)


Disciple, reign, believe in your spark. An encouragement from my She Seeks friend, Sarah. She wrote on Catalyst this week. Kind of a big deal. (Catalyst)


Someone tell me what outfit to wear these shoes with! (Pinterest)


Doesn't this picture make you want to be that girl? You know, just walking in the desert with a guitar strapped on ;) (Flower Child Dwelling)


Yum! Yes please! (Hannah Bunker Etsy)


"When my life is stripped of comfort and certainty, that's what wakes my soul to God." -Hannah (Happy Days)


This was an interesting read on the importance of the dinner table. Since it's just Ty and I right now, we rarely eat at a set table. Maybe we should start a little more. (From the Guest Room)


A Hunger Games style wedding shoot. Cuter than you're probably imagining. (Green Wedding Shoes)


#2 is polka dot pants...DIY! Would you? (Pretty Life Anon)


Finding a good iPhone case is a bit of a challenge. The cute cheap(er) ones I get from ebay or amazon are good but don't last long. But these are super cute and probably last a good while. (Little Tranquility)


Totally inspired by this bedroom reveal by Kelly. Modern yet chic. (Kelly Hicks Design)


And who doesn't want to have a little temporary tattoo fun? Thanks Jada for sharing this! (Minestrone Soup for the Teenage Soul)


Hope you have a delightful weekend. Going to Farmers Market tomorrow. I need me some strawberries. 
***
As a side note, advertising for April begins Sunday! So if you have a shop/blog/story you think JM readers would connect with and want to advertise with me, shoot me an email soon! :) 
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.