Monday, March 12, 2012

My Weekend in #Instagrams

Hello friends. My brain is a little empty today after 6 days of heavy content for the Dear Church series. My weekly blog planning got put on hold by a beach trip today so I am referring you to some amazing and provoking posts I read last week. You will not be disappointed. 


It's kind of like a Friday's Links on Tuesday! So let's all pretend today is Friday! :) 
-----
This photo project made me weep. That will be me one day, looking in the mirror and not recognize the person staring back. (Reflections)


The Good Women Project is a site that promotes and creates discussions around the topic of women. All things women. This entry particularly caught my attention. It's a letter from a man to girls about how to dress "modestly" or in a way that will "keep creepy men from staring at you." I found it interesting. What do you think? 


INFLUENCE: Everyone wants it and there's a ton of ways to get it. But Goins' article on The Secret to Influence made me remember there's only one way that matters. Sounds a little like Jesus ;) 


Happy reading!
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.