Saturday, March 24, 2012

Weekend Links


I've been a little sporadic this week due to some crazy exciting news! My sister had her baby! He's beautiful and healthy and so squishy. I've been to and from the hospital a good chunk of my week. Picture coming soon ;) 


In any case, here is some good stuff for ya this weekend: 


I got my box this week from Good + Lovely! It came at the perfect time. There's a detailed post coming next week but check out their website for a look into who they are. (Good and Lovely)


How cute is this girl? Her name is Mr. Kate and she gives beauty tutorials. I've been dying to figure out the sock bun and she made it super duper easy. So if you see me tonight, I will be wearing this...if all goes well. (Mr. Kate)


This post by my Mentor-From-Afar, Lisa Whittle, rocked me. "I say I will follow you, serve you, live for you, but then I hand him a penned list of how I expect that to look..." So ridiculously true of me. Keep reading. You will love her! (Lisa Whittle)


Here's a new online magazine I stumbled upon this week. Pretty informative and right up the creative's alley. (Peppermint Mag)


Pinterest and I became more buds this week. Note to self: copy this entire outfit. If I could redo my wedding dress, I'd add more sequins. A lot more!


I stumbled upon this article by Erik McKiddie, and found it both profound and eye opening. 


And for some weekend dinner ideas, I got to share my super easy CrockPot Tacos over at MK's blog.


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
-Julianna
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.