Thursday, March 22, 2012

Coffee Shops in LA | Moving Days

Santa Monica Countdown | 3 Months

Not sure what the near future holds for work yet, but I'm gearing up to be self-employed and in search of some work spaces. 
I have a quaint home office (aka. my kitchen counter + a bar stool) so most of my work is done at our local coffee shops. And if there's one thing I know about LA, it's that people drink coffee. Lots of it. I've done some research and found some cute/work environment shops in the area that I can't wait to visit! 

But this is the part where you recommend your favorite coffee places in the LA area that are tried and true. Ready. Go!

-Leave the name of your favorite coffee shop or a link for it in the comments.
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.