Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday's Links

I Wonder What Oprah's Bathtub is Like. The title alone intrigued me. I really do wonder what Oprah's bathtub is like... (Jeremy and Kathleen)


I resonated more than I'd like to admit with this piece. It was a reminder to me that control is not beneficial to any part of one's body. Oh sweetest surrender(Sarah Wilson)


Prodigal Magazine is a clean and story telling magazine I found, completely by accident. However, I am now a frequent reader. (Prodigal Magazine)


I was all over the writing space this week: Beautifully Rooted, talking about my rope vs snake epiphany and at She Seeks, talking about boldly stopping gossip.


This picture makes me swoon. Or dance. Definitely one of the two. (Turning Pages)


I've received quite a few emails this week in regards to the Dear Church series I did last week. My heart has broken with each and every email, as these people tell me their stories of hurt and healing within the Church. It made me realize, even more, we need to be talking about this stuff. Do you have a Church story? Email me.


And last but not least, the most viewed and controversial video that has been viral for the last 2 weeks. Kony 2012. What do you think?


Happy Friday! Reading anything interesting these days?
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.