Wednesday, March 14, 2012

High School Music Flashback // Writing Prompt

The other day while driving home from Palm Springs, Ty and I made up a new music game. We call it "Flashback." The basic play is each person takes a turn to play a song that anchored them through high school. You can stay on the same artist for multiple turns or switch it up. 

With our five year age difference, it was ridiculously comical. While I was playing Avril Lavigne's These Things I'll Never Say and ZoeGirl's I Believe (yes, I did), he was rocking out to Jars of Clay and Third Eye Blind. Yup. Third Eye Blind

So for this week's writing prompt, I though it'd be fun to hear what you all listened to in high school.  

What songs were your anthems in high school? 


^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.