Thursday, April 19, 2012

Places to Eat in LA | Moving Days

Santa Monica Countdown | 2 Months

I just recently told some friends that one of the things I cannot wait for in LA is how late the  restaurants stay open. Currently, we live in a family town, so everything closes up shop about 9PM. McD's and Taco Bell are pretty much our only late night options. And those have consistently been bad choices. 

Also, I love to eat food. I love the taste of crepes with dark chocolate chips, pasta with secret family recipes, little chinese-hole-in-the-walls, and sugar free pastries with rich bold coffee that melts in my mouth. But the problem is that I don't know where a lot of those places are.

Tell me! I need your help!

Have you eaten or drunken at an amazing place in Los Angeles?
What do you recommend?
Any quickies on your "Go-To" list? Date night ideas??

Post a link or the name of the restaurant and city in the comments!  

My only current Go-To is Elysee's Cafe in Westwood. This chocolate croissant (picture above) is to die for. 

Thanks mucho!
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.