Saturday, October 29, 2011

Part 4 // In Every Season

**If you're just joining us, please read the intro and Part 1 & 2 & 3 to this story. Trust me. haha.
-Intro//In Every Season
-Part 1 & 
Part 2 & Part 3


I'm afraid God won't let me have a baby. I use to be sad, but now I'm just frustrated and angry. I know my anger is a sign that I'm not trusting Him, but I know He sees my heart. He sees my hurt and I know He's ok with me being angry at Him for the time being because, well, He's God. Patience and love and kindness and understanding are who He is. 


He's my God. And my love for Him and knowledge of His power far outweighs my fears.
I know He sees me. I know He hears me and I know He loves me. Oh how He loves me. I know He has been planning these very moments since the beginning of time.


So today I will cry and tomorrow I will wake up and do it all over again, knowing that my God loves me too much to let me suffer in vain. There's a lot I don't know and there's a lot I can't know. But what I do know is that He always has a purpose, despite the fog of pain and sorrow. 


There is something beautiful coming. More beautiful than I could ever dream. That much is true. And I'll be reminded of that, every 33 days


~ ~ ~

Be encouraged dear friends, your fears and sorrow and worry is normal, but don't let it overbear you. Our God is much greater. He is much stronger. He is much higher than any other. Our God is healer and so awesome in power. He's our God.


Love,
JM







^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.