Friday, October 21, 2011

Oh Snap it's Friday

Photo Credit


Happy Friday friends!
With Halloween coming up, everyone's blog posts were super fun to read this week. I tell ya, there are ridiculously creative people in this world. Like Katie from the Red Velvet team. She made a mother-daughter costume that is to die for. [Skunkboy Creatures]


If I got one of these hand-made pillows, I'd be so torn between the Cali one and the Bear Constellation.   [Love, California]


For you brave bloggers out there that need some tips & love (and especially you that are taking my blog course), Sometimes Sweet wrote a post on finding your place in the world of blogging. Good stuff. [Sometimes Sweet]


I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this penguin story yet. You? [abc News]


What's on your agenda for the weekend? I'm making sure to stop in for this BOGO deal at Forever 21. Any other 21 fans? [Forever 21]


I've had quite a few of you email me and ask how I knew I wanted to write. That's a whole story in and of itself, but I did find these 10 Ways to Know if You are Called to Write written by a nation-wide, highly esteemed author pretty impactful. Thought you might too :) [Mary Demuth]


Happy Friday! Drink some hot cocoa! It's finally cold outside. 


Love,
JM
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.