Wednesday, October 26, 2011

In Every Season...



Hello friends. 
There has been something brewing in my heart and my life that I've been wrestling over to make public for a long time. It's a story. It's a sad story with a happy ending yet to come. It's a story I vowed to God that if He wanted me to, I would tell the world about. 


This isn't a story I wanted to tell. It took me a while to even write it down because then it would make it real. I don't want it to be real. But I know there is someone out there that needs to hear it. And since I am a big believer in people telling their stories for the encouragement of others, I will tell mine.


This isn't a pity party. I often say that broken people can seldom relate with someone who isn't currently broken. Broken people relate with other broken people, so that's what this is. I really wanted to wait til I was on the other side of this messy part of my life, but I know that's not the best state to be in to communicate the emotion, desperation, and yet the hope I have. 


In every season, God is still God and I have a reason to sing, I have a reason to worship.


Over the next couple days I will be adding to the story because it's much too big and emotional for me to put it all in one post. It will total 5 parts. 


Part 1 will post tonight. 


Love,
JM
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.