Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Feature's Links

Photo Credit


Hello friends! Today I'm doing a mixture of links instead of whole sites like I've done in the past for Friday Features. Because there are so many good sites I've been reading with interesting, motivating, and adorable stuff. Enjoy! :) 

-In my dreams I live in houses like this. Yes, plural, houses. Down the Rhein River
-Awwwww. Summer love.
-I wanna have a party just so I can order these plates. Maybe I'll order them anyways. Sambellina
-I'm in baby mode right now because of my sister. How adorable is this girl's shoppe? Mallory, Baby Shop Owner
-Ever wanted to know your love language? (Aka, the best way you understand love.) Here's the test! Super insightful. 5 Love Languages Test
-This is my Fall Holiday staple. So freaking good. Sweet Potato Casserole


Happy Friday! I'm eating crepes. What about you?


Love,
JM

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.