Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Born to Fly

Born to Fly -- Sara Evans
This was my song all throughout high school. I sang it over and over and over and it even made it into my graduation montage [remember those??]. I have always been a girl who lives off the ground. Always dreaming about what could be. This weekend, our pastor titled it The Architect of Vision: one who dreams the future. 


I dream the future a lot. Much to my demise. I can't help it. I love my life now. I love living in the now, but I can't seem to keep my mind here. 


Lately my prayers have been about keeping me grounded, grateful, and gracious. The magnificent thing about dreams is that they create this hope and excitement, but the curse of them is that sometimes they breed discontent. I'm not discontented yet, but I can see my thoughts going that way. I must stop them. Mostly with gratefulness and graciousness.


Hmmm, maybe I'll turn this into a series. Yea?


Happy Tuesday! Kari Jobe's new single is out! Get it on iTunes. 


Love,
JM
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.