Friday, October 7, 2011

#Friday #Follow // Music Edition





1. Christina Perri [Acoustic album]
I have never really been a huge fan of this girl, but when I heard her acoustic album, I was amazed. Her voice sounds so much more emotional and raw in these tracks. 
2. Taylor Swift
If you don't know already, I am on Taylor Swift's side. Though she gets a lot of flack for not being the best of singers, this girl knows how to entertain and captivate her audience. More on that here 
3. Jon McLaughlin
Thanks to my friend, I now know about Jon McLaughlin. I had no idea who he was until she got to sing a duet on his album. [Get her song on iTunes! "Maybe It's Over"] His voice is smooth and his song variation is will have you dancing and crying in one hour. 
4. The Civil Wars
So good. So very good. Some of you might remember Joy Williams from back in her Christian Pop days, but this girl has pulled a completely different feel in her music and vocal style. If you like folk/country/Alison Kraussy, you'll like this duo. 


Happy Listening! What are you doing this weekend?


Love,
JM
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.