Friday, December 31, 2010

Your Resolutions



//Erica// Less texting and driving.... maybe it should be NO texting and driving. Baby steps.


//Kathy// Continue working towards a life delighted first in HIM, hopefully 20 lbs healthier, and more home cooked meals for my family!!


//Katie// To get closer to God (:


//Tyson// To start a blog. [oh yea]


//Amber// To not make any resolutions.


//Andrew// Instead of viewing priorities as a hierarchy, this year I resolve to commit fully to each of those things for which I am responsible.


//Lexi// to cut off all junk food--for 6 months. lets see if i can make it that long first


//Jess// Stop drinking Starbucks! Lose 10lbs for my wedding. :) Save money..... I feel like those are all tied together somehow!


//Crystal-Lee// I want to be a diligent wife, & work toward becoming an independent makeup artist.


Be looking for these all day! Plus my husband's evaluation of my 2010 Resolutions. Eeek!


Love,

No comments:

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.