Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday Obsessions+ Dear John, Sweet Wines, & Giraffe Journals

Dear John


The song. Not the movie. Haven't seen the movie yet but I will be shortly. This song is way catchy, has a mysterious underlying message, and is fun to sing. Sad, but fun. It's the only song on the album that Ty will allow me to listen to with him in the car. It's called compromise people. 



Sweet{er} Wines.




So far Wilson Creek Winery has my favorite. It's called the Golden Jubilee

Giraffe Journals.




I already own three and found a new one the other day that I absolutely did not need but so had to have. I should just stop fighting it. 


What have you obsessed about lately?


Love,



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to try Keyways wines.... Just sayin'!

Channing :) said...

-Taylor swifts "your still an innocent", it really spoke to me because I know that I haven't lived the perfect life but God has grace and mercy and the power of healing "Every one of us has messed up too...

Lives change like the weather
I hope you remember
Today is never to late to
Be brand new"

i think i literally have repeated the cd about 35 times.
-sleepin in when i can!
-telling people how i feel right then and there
-pandora!
-starbucks white chocolate mocha
-we the redeemed worship song!!!
-pictures, always
-LISTS
-boots
-gossip girl (lol)
-christmas & everything christmas!
-my Azusa Pacific Class
-laughter despite times of hurt
-red lipstick
-south coast sangiovese
-folk music
-this book called Creating your best life
-figuring out my career path
-Among all the beauty in this love song, there is one central idea repeated four times: "I adjure you, daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, or by the hinds of the field, that you not stir up, nor awaken love, until it so desires. "Song of Songs 2:7; 3:5 ; 5:8; 8:4

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.