Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Obsessions: Cupcakes + Clean House + Boots.

Cupcakes:


If you read this post, you know that I've been way into cupcakes right now. I've made about 7 batches in the last 3 weeks. I didn't eat them all of course. I love cupcakes because they remind me of comfort, love, cuteness, and yumminess [yes, that is a word]. 


Cleaning House:

This isn't something I'm obsessed about because I like it, I'm obsessed about it because I do not like it. Well, some of it. I like vacuuming, dusting, and mopping but I absolutely despise the dishes and laundry. Those two are ever growing and never ending. Luckily I have a man who likes doing dishes [I know, its weird...or maybe he just tells me that. Eh.] And laundry and me are coming to a routine agreement. I would like some tips on house-keeping though. Got any tried and true tricks???


Boots:


I love them all. Except for maybe these. I did the Old Navy $15 boot before Thanksgiving and got some calf-high uggs [fake of course] and some of the sock-esque ones. Ty liked them haha. I love that everyone is wearing boots right now. My cowboy boots are still my fave.




Happy Saturday!


Love,

1 comment:

Cara Maat said...

regarding house cleaning. I devote mondays to cleaning and laundary. I wake up monday morning- make the list and get to it. then it's done for the week.. i am blessed to have a husband who does the dishes after dinner.

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.