Sunday, December 4, 2011

Photographing December 4th

*Feel free to play along in our Photographing December Project. The list is here. Let me know if you do because I want to see your pictures! Email me: juliannamorlet@gmail.com
Christmas trees are a funny tradition.
We go to home depot, or buy a fake one at WalMart, and put a bunch of glittery items hanging from string. Then we take ribbon, holly, garlands, and velvet bows and sparse them about. All in the name of Christmas.
Don't get me wrong, it's one of my favorite parts about Christmas. But it's definitely silly. 
Who came up with the idea for a pine tree anyways? Why not a Maple tree or a Cyprus? 
Anyways, happy December 4th! Can't wait to see all of your trees! 


Love,
JM
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.