Friday, December 2, 2011

Photographing December 2nd

*Feel free to play along in our Photographing December Project. The list is here. Let me know if you do because I want to see your pictures! Email me: juliannamorlet@gmail.com
The nativity scene in our home is in a snow globe. I love snow globes. In this one, the town of Bethlehem is bustling around the bottom and spins when you wind it up.  I love the contrast between the bustling city and Jesus' family sitting sweetly above, symbolizing how life went on that night and day Jesus was born. Few people had the opportunity of knowing exactly who that crying child in the barn was. 


But those that did, worshipped Him. 
Oh come let us adore Him, oh come let us adore Him...
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.