Thursday, January 19, 2012

Writing Prompt :: I Wish Someone Had Told Me



"Hindsight is 20/20," that's what they say right? Especially when you see someone making the same mistakes and choices you did at their age. Looking back, I wish a lot of things. 


Like I wish someone told me being a girl was like being on an emotional roller-coaster that never ended. Forever. 
I wish someone had told me to enjoy being 100 lb. and eating crap food everyday. 
I wish someone had told me marriage would be the best and more difficult feat of my life.
I wish someone had told me my acne would go away. 
I wish someone had told me that my high school sweet heart wasn't the only guy in the world.
I wish someone had told me breakfast was the best meal of the day.
I wish someone had told me to read more. 
- - - - - 


Your turn. 
What do you wish someone had told you?

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.