Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday's Lovely Links



There are some good links today. Most of them you chose from Pinterest repins or Facebook likes. Happy Reading! 
- - - - - 
I want to buy one of these Pearl Friendship Necklaces for all my friends! (Simply Soles)


Do It Yourself clothing projects are a huge deal right now. These are some of my faves: Lace Heart Cadigan (Sincerely, Kinsey),  Sew Your Own Mittens (A Beautiful Mess).


Goodandlovely is one of those pay-per-month and get a box of goodies type deals. I'm so excited to try this one out. It's easy peasy and if after the first month you don't like it, you can opt out! Tell me if you try it :) (Goodandlovely)


Going to make these delicious muffins for my sister's baby shower next month. I wonder if there's a sugar free version. (Annie's-Eats)


I'm in the market for a new iPhone case. My got damaged in the 30x's I've dropped it. (Etsy)


For any of you dream business starters (like me!), try out this e-course for some guidance and inspiration. (Indie: Compass)


Calling all list makers! Cute stationary for ya. (Life Made Lovely)


This is my dream hair color. One day... (A Beautiful Mess)


And last on the list for this week, this youtube video. Here's the deal. The first time you watch it you'll giggle, the second you'll laugh, the third time, well, just prepare yourself. **Also, despite bleeped out title, there are no cuss words in this film. (Tripp & Tyler)


Oh Friday. 
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.