Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Retreat at the Hot Springs



Women's voices during worship is quite possible one of my favorite sounds in the world.
A couple weeks ago I played at a women's retreat here in town. I never know what I'm getting myself into when I agree to do one of these for a church I'd never interacted with before. I was a little nervous going into the weekend because of the unfamiliarity, but these women made me feel more than welcome. 


They knew how to have a good time and they laughed at all my jokes. Always a plus :)


But more than that, they knew how to worship. Their angelic voices outweighed my own and brought me to tears on more than one occasion. They demonstrated what it meant to worship with abandon, leaving everything at the feet of Jesus. 


I was blessed to have met them. 
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.