Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Links



Happy Friday! Today marked the end of swimming season thanks to the rain, so I'll have to find some new exercise routines. Bleh. Sorry this link post is a little evening-esque this week. Busy bees we are. Enjoy :) (Click the links to read the article each line is referencing.)


-I am going to find a way to take this art course. Even if it kills me...or our bank account. [Jeanne Oliver]
-Do you worry too much? If you're a woman, the answer is probably yes. I know I am. [A Cup of Jo]
-This chica inspired me to do another blog re-vamp soon. Maybe the New Year again!? We'll seeeeeeee. JM E-courses are also sponsored here :) [Sometimes Sweet]
-These photos inspired me to continue learning photography. So clean and pretty. [Katie's Pencil Box]
-For any of you aspiring writers out there, this Writing Spa might be a good investment if you have something already down on paper you've been dreaming will publish itself :) These ladies know what they're doing. [The Writing Spa]


Have a good weekend! Cali weather is finally starting to be seasonally adequate so we're going to drink lots of hot chocolate and listen to some Sinatra. 


Love,
-JM
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.