Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Photographing December Project

As the new girl to the world of amateur photography I read on multiple sites that the more you play around with pictures and settings and lighting and subjects, the faster you'll get better. Now, let's get this straight, I'm not aiming to be a photographer. Just a girl who wants to take her own blog pictures.


With that,  I am starting this photo project for the month of December. 
I've made a list with a specific shot to take for each day and I'll post it here. Also, I'll post the list on November 30 for any of you who want to join me. All I ask is that you credit your project back here. 


It's gonna be fun! 


Happy Tuesday! Eat some tacos. 


Love,
JM
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.